Thursday, December 11

Use your B.R.A.I.N.

Over at ASwiftDoula.com, I posted a little tid bit about decision making.  There is a tool I use with my birth clients that is great for pregnancy and labor, but really, it can be used in any situation where you need to wade through the jargon.  It's B.R.A.I.N.  We all have one, but we aren't able to use it in all situations.  B.R.A.I.N. helps slow the process down, so instead of reacting so situations, we can respond.  I encourage you to add this tool to your kit. 

2 comments:

  1. Brain is the most important of the body. It controls everything, that's why we really have to take good care of it. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massagescenter provides a pleasure and truly unforgettable experience of pure relaxation in exquisitely beautiful surroundings, using holistic therapies and massages which combine the very best of Eastern and Western practices. Our spa center in Kolkata gives amazing administrations in spa. We offer you spa parlour in Kolkata, Spa Center in Kolkata, Thai spa in Kolkata, Hot Stone Massage, Deep Tissue Massage and Male Swedish / Relaxation Massage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...